Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to Schizophrenia Fan


Thanks for visiting my site.  My name is Tim and I’m in the 7th grade.  I’m building this website because I want everyone to know and care about my favorite thing as much as I do, and that’s schizophrenia!  I don’t know why I’m so interested in it, but I am.  My favorite movie is A Beautiful Mind about John Nash!  My favorite website is Schiz Life!  Schizophrenia is so interesting because it’s just like living in the imagination.  I don’t have schizophrenia and I’m not jealous of people who do because I know that it doesn’t always feel good, but I sometimes think it’d be neat to see what it is like at least once or twice.
On my site here, I’m going to talk about some of the stuff I have learned about schizophrenia so everyone else can read it and get as excited as I am.  Everyone should have something they are passionate about, and while I don’t like psychology I do like schizophrenia.  So please read what I’ve written here and tell your friends to check it out too!  I worked hard on it!
I’m going to talk about what hallucinations are, what delusions are, the different types of schizophrenia and even more!  You will learn how schizophrenics receive treatment for their sickness and even some of the coolest books and movies about it.  Stay tuned and check back.  I’ll keep adding more as time goes!  You can start by taking an online quiz to see if you have schizophrenia, and then on to read some books about it!